Zoia's Enhanced Cleaning Process and Safety Precautions
- The entire studio will be fully cleaned and sanitized with medical-grade disinfectant after each and every class.
- We have provided hand sanitizers throughout the studio.
- We have updated the Zoia class schedule to give enough time between classes for the sanitization of the studio space.
- Arrive on time, no more than 10 minutes before class. The studio will be locked upon the class start.
- We are in the process of implementing a commercial-grade ozone-free air purifier with (HEPA) filter and UV light to monitor and purify the air quality of the studio at all times.
- We have temporarily removed all the high touch areas in the studio (all yoga props, check-in iPad, storage cubbies, water sprays for towels, mat cleaners, all area rugs).
- is required to attend classes. As of now, we are not accepting walk-ins.
Check-in Process and in Class Procedure
- Check in and pay for class using the Mindbody App for a contact-free entry.
- Please wait outside as we practice 6ft distancing upon arrival for now.
- A mask is required when entering and exiting the studio, however, it is your choice to wear the mask during your practice.
- Bring your mat, towel, water bottle, and other yoga props if needed. (please do not bring any other personal belongings other than yoga essentials to the studio).
- Arrive on time, no more than 10 minutes before class.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted and will be a charged $15 Late Cancel fee.
- Practice social distancing by using the markers on the studio floor for your mat placement. We appreciate your respect and awareness.
- Limit your time to 5 minutes before and after class.
- We encourage you to clean and disinfect your yoga mat outside of the studio after each practice
- If you are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or any other cold symptoms please DO NOT attend in-studio classes.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you not come to the studio for 14 days or until you have tested negative.
- We will continue offering live-stream via Zoia Zoom classes, to give the opportunity to the students who want to practice in the comfort of their own home.
- Follow us on social media for immediate and most current updates to schedule changes and procedures as we grow through this together. IG: @zoia.yoga.